Monday, January 27, 2014

Setbacks

The problem with doing things on a limited budget is always that when there are setbacks, even minor ones, you have to scramble to make up the difference with limited resources.

The piece of Audio equipment I was going to borrow was unavailable so that means that I need to find another way to get my audio.  I am sure that there are other alternatives out there but it's going to cost more money than we can afford right now which leaves me in a quandary.  Do I wait until April to do the Documentaries without understanding completely how the equipment is used (I will have the help of those who own the equipment) and then essentially bang out three Documentary films (Principle Photography) in 30 days or do I somehow find the money to get the piece of audio equipment I need now so that I can space it out...

I am thinking that I might sell off a few things to get the money.  It is something I had planned on doing to help close the gap between my camera budget and whatever else I could get through fundraising...I think at present, the best thing to do would be to take a few days to consider it, perhaps meditate on it and go from there...

1 comment:

  1. I may have a solution for you let me talk to a few people and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete